Hello hello
On my way back from work I was walking along the snow to my bus and thinking about my life here in norway. Still lost in thought, as the bus passed by a snow covered graveyard near our place, I thought about how loneliness can be a real challenge, at least in goraland.
But then I thought about you and how you said that loneliness was your greatest problem and I thought how funny, we’re both in the same boat! And with all this technology available to us, you would think connecting wouldn’t be a problem. Especially when it is late and you can’t sleep, please call us!
But for the times when you feel like you’re all alone, when you crave some connection with your loved ones, I thought what could be better than writing letters to you? Like we used to, as children. You’ve kept them all, I know. The best thing about letters is that you can read them as many times as you like.
So I thought, how about creating a collection of letters dedicated to you, to thoughts of you during the day that don’t get captured in our Skype or messenger conversations. To all the experiences we’d love to share with you but might forget to. Hence this blog, which hopefully Ammi or Bilal can bookmark in your browser
Love you Nano Ammi, hope you like this idea!
Comments
Post a Comment